September 17, 2012

Bookmark Swap- Day 6


How was weekend folks?? Mine has been damn busy with more crafting and crafting...heheheh..hope you guys had a crafty weekend too!!!

Last week I left you with Asmita's creation....her partner was Deepthi...Deepthi started off with us in the second swap and has been a regular since then and her enthusiasm to create is something that I love!! Since I am a mile away from quilling just for the reason that it requires way much patience ...that quilling on the paper clip and ice cream stick catch my eye first!! The next in the series is the beautiful color combo of the simple bookmark and the ribbon one!!!
 


Deepthi's amazing work went to ..Renuka's ribbon bookmark style is something that has kept me in awe...and I love that butterfly swirl and appreciate your patience with braiding the entire string....Phew!!!


There is more coming your way people so keep your eyes open !!!

Hugs

The BB Gossip Gurls

1 comment:

MEGHA said...

awesome creation's
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/