March 25, 2013

Swap 8 reveal day#1=> Khushboo Rathi

Hello everyone,


Thank you so so much for all the wonderful wonderful cards we got to see during this swap... While working on my cards I realized that no sentiment is rather difficult to work with because all of a sudden I had this compulsion to want to use sentiments... Talk of wanting the forbidden... and then the added burden of each being different... Killed me...Impaled by my own sword... :P


So I kick off the reveals with myself only....The cards I made were
1)Double dutch-fold
2)easel
3)Pocket
4)Four-flapped
5)Squash card

Double-dutch fold card


Easel cards



Pocket note cards



four-flapped card


squash book


These are my sets.. I of course being the show-off posted my own reveal.. :P ... My Swap went to Piyu and I pray she really liked it....


See you tomorrow for a fresh set of reveal...


- The BB Girls

10 comments:

Sindhu said...

Lucky Piyu! She must have loooooooved them all... All cards are soooo adorable. I was trying to figure out what i like the most...but each card is different and unique in its own way... So i conclude that all are my favourites! :p Your colour coordination is fabulous. Not a single colour, PP or an image seems out of place. Everything is just perfect!

Unknown said...

I just want to copy whatever Sindu wrote.:-).My sentiments exactly,however,I have to say that the tiny easel cards are just darling.Great reveal.

asmita said...

khushboo all the cards are exellent. you have given all of them a very diffrent look. the digis paper combo are superb. i like all but the double douch cards the most.

Piyu said...

Liked it? I loved loved loved it! Each and every one of it! All are super fabulous! And they look much more pretty in hand than in pics :p

MEGHA said...

fabulous cards ...you have great patience to work with them .nice.

Nandini said...

Fab cards, Khushboo. Getting a complex now about my cards! Talk about setting a great example! And very glad that you are posting the cards one fold at a time on your blog. That way we know exactly what went into making it.

Unknown said...

Awesome stuff Khush...Loved the variety and the amount of love and hardwork gone into each one of them is overwhelming

Saumya said...

cuties to the core

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

So pretty all are...loved that squash book n pocket fold cards very much...!!fabulous..!!

Indira Tanwar said...

Lovely work Khush... I loved all the cards made by all of you... Really lot of good work being done here by the 3 of you. Though I dnt get time to join the swaps but I do drop by ocassionally to see what's happening and get to learn a lot from you all. Cheers!!