March 26, 2013

Swap reveal day#2=> Piyu

A bright and very HOT day and I am back with another set of reveal..


Piyu is one of my favorite crafters and I am in total awe of her work and like all her work, this swap is no different... the neatness in itself is something to be applauded...

So without further ado, here are her swap pictures... (I am absolutely green with envy of the person who received her swap.. :P)












 a consolidated pic of Piyu's cards for the swap.


I love the star card and her quilling is exquisite... Piyu's swap went to Saumya ( Lucky Girl).

See you tomorrow with another set of reveals.


-The BB Girls

10 comments:

Darshana's Creative Space said...

Lovely cards.....they are so neat!! I am not sure if i would really want my cards displayed after seeing them.

Sindhu said...

Lovely set of cards! Amazing folds! I love the star fold card.. It's so awesome..

Nandini said...

Awesome cards. Waiting for the reveal tomorrow!

MEGHA said...

beautiful cards !!!

Saumya said...

They are even more gorgeous to see in your own hands...and overwhelmed to cherish them as a part of my treasures

Crafterkhush said...

I have difficulty in choosing my favorite... Such gorgeous color combos and what exquisite quilling and neatness...!!

Tee said...

OOH the last picture is sheer heaven!! Can I grab all? so awesome!! Each one is so cute!! Well done girl!!

SD pooja said...

Wow ! What a fabulous set of cards ! The star fold looks interesting !

Unknown said...

Fabulous.Creating so many diff card is such an awesome feat in itself and then making them so pretty to look at,is even more awesome.

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

Loved all the crads ...so bright n neat....all are beautiful..!!