August 14, 2013

CAS cards Reveal Day 3

Today I'm sharing my cards.....and I had to make mine in 10 days and send it across to Swati who was here for a very short period of time....Making them in such a short span of time was exhausting (whoever says CAS cards are easy, didn't have my brain!) but on the upside, I got to boss everyone around saying...I'm done..what the hell are you still making? ;p

Ok enough of mumbo jumbo, here are my cards...







 This is where Meetu and I had the same idea...Bricks!! Mine are handcut and distressed. Her's were embossed!


So I really cannot praise my work at this point, but I do feel I did a good job, considering this was my first crafting venture after one and half month, after I moved to my new place!! So these cards are even more special to me!! :)

Hop in tomorrow to see some more CAS goodness!!

10 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Tejal you are definitely the Queen of CAS!!! So stylish so elegant. Perfecto!! I am running short of adjectives!

Nandini said...

Tejal, very difficult to believe these were made in 10 days! Each and every one is a gem. I think the level of crafting in this swap is really very high!

Suman Pandit said...

Tejal,these are so gorgeous!! agree with Nan, each one is special and kinda unique, not repeating oneself!! so like the last card says.........absolutely PROUD of YOU!!
http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

Swati said...

They are all sooo gorgeous,....each one is better than another...i have fallen in love with each and everyone of them...they are in my priced collection box.....they are absolutely stunning.....<3 ..so happy to recieve them....<3

Unknown said...

You can be proud of yourself.All these cards are gorgeous.Hard to pick a fav.

Sindhu said...

Tejal....I love your cards to bits! Each and everyone of them is beautifully made. My favourite is the first one...awesome colour. Make one for me, plsssss :)

Hussena said...

Wow these are just gorgeous ..You take Cas cards to a whole new level ..i just love love love your brick card ..its so perfect !!!

Hussena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SD pooja said...

I totally agree with Hussena..Never imagined CAS card could be made in this way..This swap is very inspiring,I am getting to see n learn many things about CAS cards..Thanks you chashmish ladies ! I too loved the brick bg one most..!

Anita Kejriwal said...

these are all so good!!!